Saturday, December 14, 2024

CutCardStock Day


While I am done with Christmas cards, I did have a need for some present tags!  CCS came to the rescue!  Did you see that they carry tags and ribbon?  Yes siree!

Fun, right?!  I started with the Blank White Tags. After embossing, I started to build my tags using the Non-Shedding Silver Glitter card stock and the Red Glitter card stock.  For some added interest, I used the fun Glitter Gem Snowman Stickers.

To adhere everything together, I used the Super Sticky Double Sided Red Tape.  After adding the mini stamped tags, I used the beautiful Polyester Red Satin Ribbon, and the twine [that comes with the tags] to tie the tags all together.  Yep, these will look so fabulous on my red wrapped packages!  I am officially ready for Christmas 2024.

See you next week~



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful tag designs! Lots of texture!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute, Vicki! I like the little bow ties on the snowmen and, of course, the embossed polka dots!

Anonymous said...

How adorable are these little snowmen!! Love the glittery goodness and the blinged bellies!!

TK said...

Adorable tags, lots of sparkle and eye-appeal to draw you into the fun!

LeslieT said...

Oh these are super fun! I love all the glitter!