Thursday, October 17, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #749 - Mood Board Week

It's my choice for this week's challenge. Since it is getting close to Halloween I went with that type of moodboard.  Ha!  Don't get me wrong, I still do not like this "holiday" but a lot of you do!

I literally have 1 Halloween stamp set from 2015, Memory Box, Halloween Sideshow with matching dies.  I'm very surprised it is still available!  There are some very cute images in this set.  Rather then a card [that I will never mail], I made a fun candy match box holder.  I added some of the cute die cuts to the top, and it was complete.

The sentiment is also in this set.

Here is a bigger image:


Your turn. I'm hoping you are inspired by this mood board and play along over at JUGS #749.



Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

cm said...

Your matchbox candy holders are spook-tacular, Vicki! A duo of cute!
hugs~c