Monday, September 16, 2024

Simon Says Monday

Today I am joining in over at the Simon Says Monday Challenge; Not a Card. Yep, I'm all in for that!

I started with a basic tag using some older images I found in my cupboard.

Seriously basic!  That said, it will fit into the inside of a Christmas card, and the recipient gets a bookmark!  I love including small gifts inside my cards. 😀

Then, I was perusing Pinterest, I came across a GREAT money holder!  Oh it totally spoke my name.

Using Stamps of Life, [retired] Coffee 4 Two, I made my version.

Fun, right?  I love finding inspiration on Pinterest!

I'm thinking this will be a perfect gift for my mailman.  (I would say Amazon Driver, but I never seem to get the same one.)

Here are my non-cards together:


Thanks Simon Says - super fun challenge!


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

TK said...

Two fun gifts, Vicki, and very sweet of you to give to those who serve us often!

Lisa Elton said...

You put those older images to good use, Vicki! Two fantastic makes!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both are wonderful! I love the bookmark especially!