Saturday, August 3, 2024

Addicted to CAS Challenge #264 - Beach

 
I love this type of challenge - I am so into beach.
 
I am also into a graphic feel card.  Now there's a win for me!

I used [what's becoming my favorite] hexagon dies, and of course my blue tinted sea shells.

That perfect sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping.  I will forever miss this closed down stamp company. I also plan on keeping the stamps I do have forever!

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to Addicted to CAS #264 and show us how you create beach.



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sentiment and the polka dot panel! Wonderful card, Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sentiment and the polka dot panel! Wonderful card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and love the seashells!

*Vicki* said...

Your cards are always so eye-catching! I love the dimension with the shells! Very cool!

LeslieT said...

Great card! I love those hex dies, too! And a beach theme (although I can't take the heat) always speaks to me!