Thursday, August 1, 2024

AAA Birthday Challenge #64 - Critters

This should be a fun gallery.

I needed a 1st birthday card for my grandson.  First off, that was the fastest year ever!  As far as the challenge, I went with one "critter" - hope that works. 😉

He's just so darn cute I had to use this card! Totally made with dies.  Very easy to re create too - just sayin.

I'm hoping this card is saved for his older years to look back on.  I think it is too cute!

Your turn.  Come on over to AAA Birthday Challenge and show us your "critters".



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's so clever and cute , as far as snakes can be cute. so clever

kareN stampZ said...

Dino-tastic what a fab die, this is so fun

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is an adorable dinosaur and I love the embossed pattern on him. I hope they keep it for your grandson as well so he can enjoy it better!

*Vicki* said...

Now how stinkin' CUTE is this dino!? OMG I love the dotted texture over him as well! So creative with the dies! A huge happy birthday to your grandson!

TK said...

ADORABLE and perfect for a 1st Birthday! Congrats -- they'll keep getting faster and faster!

The Crafty Den said...

Awesome card Vicki. Your dinosaur is adorable and I love the embossing on him too. We were obviously on the same wavelength this month lol! Hugs, Denise x

LeslieT said...

OMGosh, I totally love this! It does look like an easy one!

Julia Aston said...

Such a cute and clever use of die cut shapes and circle embossing for this wonderful dino Vicki! Julia xx