Thursday, July 11, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #735 - Word Week

I think everyone loves Summer - I know I do, even with the ridiculous heat we get here in Arizona!  So, back to the word - Summertime makes me think of the water, and beach.  That said, I went with the sea version of water.

I've had these fish dies like forever - I am finally using them!  (They are pretty cute.)

I used a Tim Holtz Smaller Leaves die for the "waves", and an image from an older Hero Arts set for the "seaweed".  (Yes, kinda happy with the out of the box uses.)

Your turn!  Come on over and show us how you see Summertime!  You can upload your card over on the JUGS Blog #735.



Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... love that acronym beyond words! Just perfect!

*Vicki* said...

This is super cute! I love that sentiment so much and the textured fish!

Carol said...

Great summertime/beachy card for our challenge. Love the colors, those fish, and especially the sentiment. Who makes it? I love it!

I Card Everyone said...

BEST sentiment ever!! and your aquarium is FINtastic!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Those fish are pretty darn cute and I'm loving the sentiment! Fantastic summertime card, Vicki!

Trina P. said...

Screams summer that’s for sure. Cute card. Fabulous sentiment.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome beach card! I love the wavy background!

Cat Craig said...

Such a cool card, love the acronym too!

Julia Aston said...

What a great beach sentiment Vicki! what a wonderful underwater scene you created with your various dies and stamps! Julia xx

baileyrosy.com said...

Gorgeous color blending on this awesome card. great sentiment and those fish are fab!

Marie

LeslieT said...

Great summertime card! I do love the underwater scene!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome beach card! I totally love that sentiment and your watery scene has so much beautiful shading.

Bobby said...

That sentiment is fantastic, Vicki. How clever of you to use leaves for waves.

cm said...

Echoing the others: your beach/ocean themed card conveys summer escapes wonderfully. Love it!
hugs~c