Saturday, July 13, 2024

CutCardStock Day


It's Sturday, and that means it's CutCardStock day here on my blog [and over on Instagram].

Since it is July, anf half way to Christmas (!), I made a Christmas in July card.  I used the stunning Royal Sundance Linen Emerald 80# card stock. [This comes with 25 sheets of 8.5x11] It's a lovely green for Christmas.

I used some older ornament dies from my stash, and for the "decorative portion" I used the Gold Glitter 74# card stock. [This is a 10 sheet package, size 8.5x11 card stock]

I also used a texture plate for the background.  If you look close, you can see the linen texture on the card stock too.  I love that!

Okay, today is done.  I'll be back next Saturday with another Christmas in July card.  Getting a head start works for me.



Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That is a great green for Christmas! Pretty card, Vicki!

TK said...

Definitely a glorious Christmas card in July, and I definitely love the linen texture and gorgeous, rich green!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous with the beautiful and elegant ornaments too, They look awesome on that Christmas shade of green!

I Card Everyone said...

I've always loved a linen cardstock, Vicki! This one in green is gorgeous as is your card!
=]

Jeanne H said...

You have a glorious gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it.

baileyrosy.com said...

That indeed is beautiful paper and works beautifully with the gorgeous gold ornaments.

Marie

LeslieT said...

Just beautiful! Green is my all-time favorite color and I totally love this card with the gold glitter accent on each ornament!

Trina P. said...

Cute and festive. The deep green and gold is a beautiful combo.

Trina P. said...

Cute and festive. The deep green and gold is a beautiful combo.

*Vicki* said...

Wowzer! This is gorgeous in the green and gold! Love the pattern of the paper and the glitter in the gold! AMAZING!

Greta said...

The green is beautiful and love the elegant ornaments!