Wednesday, February 7, 2024

The Male Room Challenge #183 - Valentine/Heart

No photo description available. 
 
Good thing there are many ways to use a heart!  I have a week full of them here on the ole blog 😀 .

Earlier last week, I thought I had the card for DH - that changed when I created this one!  This is so much more fun, and I think he will like it.



Your turn!  You have all month to join in over at The Male Room Challenge #183.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Valentine! Great layout!

I Card Everyone said...

LOVE those tall skinny alphas, Vicki! I LOVE your heart-filled card!
=]

*Vicki* said...

The tall words are very cool! Fabulous heart filled background!

Lisa Elton said...

It IS fun and I think he'll love it! I love those skinny letters!

TK said...

Hearts, pillows, love -- what's not to love about this card! I happen to love the pillowy heart and fun dp!

Leslie said...

Just beautiful! I love all the Valentine projects this time of year!