Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #714 - Moodboard Week

 
 Seriously, I think mood boards are my favorite way be inspired for creating a card.  I just love this one!
 
I was so inspired by the lower left photo that I made my own alcohol ink panel, and added some gold foil. [I love this look]  I grabbed my favorite Memory Box Grand Tulip Shell Die, grabbed another stashed panel, and cut out the shell.

The sentiment is retired, but so perfect for this card!
 
Your turn.  Show us how you are inspired from our mood board and share it over at JUGS #714.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and rich in color. The gold adds elegance to the design!

*Vicki* said...

BAM! That background is amazing! I love the bits of gold added in there and what a great take of the challenge! Great inspiration!

Carol said...

Great colors inspired by the moodboard! I haven't seen a shell that big before...great for your focal point!

cm said...

Beautiful take on the mood board, Vicki; you achieve such lovely results with your alcohol inks. The tulip shell is so pretty; definitely the star-of-the-stage.
hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

I always enjoy your alcohol inked panels and this one is perfect for Ina's mood board! Wonderful card, Vicki!

TK said...

Gorgeous colors! Love the way you used the inspiration colors -- they to make really great ocean colors -- great card, Vicki!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Absolutely stunning! You AI background is gorgeous with the added gold and I am loving that big shell. Love the splatters, too.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your alcohol inking is just wonderful. I love the look that alcohol inks give, and I am often reluctant to break out the mess. But it's so worth it. I love the pink and gold touches in your stunning project. I love your sentiment too!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... big, bold and beautiful! Love it!

Leslie said...

This is gorgeous! I'm so envious of your inked panel stash, lol!

Bobby said...

Your alcohol panel looks just like the inspiration photo, Vicki, and it made a great ocean for your large shell.

Ina G said...

Another big bold beautiful card Vicki. Love the background and that shell is a winner. Super take on my mood baord.

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card Vicki.

Hugs
Anke