Saturday, October 21, 2023

Addicted to CAS #249 - Purple, Green & Black

I chose these colors for this challenge.  While I really do not like Halloween [rarely send out cards], these colors just screamed Halloween, so I caved.

I had to go searching for Halloween images, and lo and behold I found this adorable set from Memory Box Halloween Sideshow and matching dies!  I thought for sure this set was retired, but I found it at a few random sites.  That is awesome.  I think these ghosts are adorable!

The citiscape is from Fresh Squeezed Stamps [yet another OOB]. So much competition out here in internet-land - companies just struggle to make it. But, because I hold on to like everything - I get to still use this fun set.  😀

Okay, your turn.  I really hope you play in this challenge!  Upload your card over at Addicted to CAS Challenge.  

On a side note, this is the last official challenge for ATCAS.  Kylie is moving on the other adventures and will no longer be running her teams.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful spooky scene!

Lisa Elton said...

You gave this spooky little pair a fabulous sky to float in! Terrific card, Vicki!

Leslie said...

Such a fun and not-so-spooky Halloween card! LOVE those little ghosts!