Monday, March 6, 2023

Happy Little Stampers March Stencil Challenge

 
We are back!  Gosh it seems like forever since we took our break!  
 
I saw a reel on Instagram in making our own stencil and thought I would give it a try.  It worked rather brilliantly!
 
I used 2 shades of Oxide blue ink, and a really old Spellbinder Label 3 die for the cut out shape.  I do like how this turned out.  Simple, but gets the point across.

I used a sentiment from [OOB] Inspired By Stamping set.

Your turn.  This challenge is always anything goes, and lasts all month.  Hopefully you can join in over at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Turned out great, Vicki and is perfectly CAS! Didn't we do this on JUGs once?

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this! Great blending and great design and color!

*Vicki* said...

Really cool focal point with making your own stencil! Love it!

Leslie said...

So pretty! Loving the shades of blue!

Nandini said...

So beautiful and elegant!

Lisa said...

Super shading you used on your stencil and a wonderful sentiment.