Thursday, February 2, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches 571 & Cupcake Inspirations #561

This week has gotten away from me.  That said, sine it is the 1st of the month, there are some fun challenges out here in  blogland that I was inspired by.  SCS is kind of on the back burner - but you never know....

I started with another fabulous sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #571.  Very basic, but I loved it!

 
 
I got these super fun new dies from Temu.  [I'm hoping they aren't like Ali Express where they steal images. I didn't notice any of that as I perused the site] They cut perfectly, and the size!  I loved both the cat  (89¢ - it comes with a dog die too!) and the glasses ($1.29 - 2 different pairs)! I also picked up a strip star embossing folder (98¢).  [No affiliate here, just FYI]. I used the HB from Simon Says Clean Line Everyday.  I just adore the clean font in this set.  I am also entering this into the Cupcake Inspirations #561; polka dots.
 
I'll probably be doing some SCS Challenges tomorrow.  Always so much to play in! :)  Hope you are having some good crafty time~


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really fun card and I love that sentiment with the textured stars through it! Very cool design!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the glasses and the fun little cat you used on this!! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Nora
CIC DT

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the polka dots, this is terrific!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful card! So cool!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Love the pop of color from the kitty! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Jen Mitchell said...

So cute! I love the framed kitty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the star embossing strip! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

What a fun card! I love those classes and the sweet little cat! Love that embossed line of stars as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

That kitty is beautifully "framed!"

Leslie said...

Great card! Gotta love the kitty!