Wednesday, February 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge #46 - Use a Stencil


I do love that this challenge lasts all month. Gives you lots of time to join in.

I used a retired CAS-ual Fridays cloud stencil to make my clouds.  I just adore this cloud look - I just forget about it at times.  Not this month!

I used an unbranded die for the heart balloons, and my sentiment is from Hero Arts Happy Birthday Messages.  

Your turn!  Come on over to the AAA Birthday Challenge and play along!



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning Vicki! I'm in love with the tones of blue on this and those great big hearts for balloons!

Cardsbymaaike said...

fatublous card and those clouds are perfect

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

beautiful colours and you have really made a stunning card xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love to use stencils! Your clouds look amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the clouds, what a great card!

Jane.D said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Your ink blended clouds and the blues are gorgeous, and heart shaped balloons.... I love it! x

Tristan said...

Love your design Vicki. Beautiful sponging on the clouds.

Leslie said...

Gorgeous blues!