Thursday, January 26, 2023

SCS Ways to Use It 933

Again, I am really late with today's SCS WT933 Challenge.  Life sometimes just gets in the way!

This challenge was banners.  I went with a 20 year old Spellbinder Banner Die!  It's awesome when I get to use tools from the past 😀.

Most of the tools I used to make this card are so old and without company packaging, that I have no idea what the names even are, let alone who made them.  I still like them though.

I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card! I like digging out the old stuff too. We bought it for a reason, right!

*Vicki* said...

What a great layout! I love the textures of your layers and the heart note too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

It’s beautiful the way you used your old tools. Wonderful colors too!

Leslie said...

Beautiful card! Love all those elements!