Saturday, January 28, 2023

SCS F4A675 - MIX522 - IC895

Had a very busy day yesterday and ran out of time to join in the SCS Challenges.  That said, I combined 3 challenges together with this 1 card.  That works for me.

Free For All 675 - Heart on card

Mix-Ability 522 - not touching

Inspiration 895 - See photo HERE.

I started with the inspiration photo and went from there.  My stripes don't touch, so I'm going with that for the MIX Challenge.

I totally love these fun glasses [MFT retired]!  Perfect from the inspire photo too!
 

A simple CAS card for 3 challenges - so works for me!
 
I edited this post - [I don't think the email has gone out] with this extra card that I created.  The negative die cutting was sitting on my desk, and I realized I could get an awesome card out of it!  So, I did it, and I'm sharing it with all of you.

I purposely left out the center of the A.  I am thrilled with this freebie card!




Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great ways to say Thanks!

Lisa Elton said...

To fabulous way to say thanks!

Leslie said...

Super card with that large repeating sentiment!