Wednesday, December 7, 2022

The Male Room Challenge #169


Apparently, I no longer have any truck or car stamps.  [Yes, that was my first thought to transportation]  After thinking about it, I realized yep, a sleight works!  So, I grabbed out my Tim Holtz Dash Away All Die [limited release from last year]



Your turn!  Come on over to The Male Room Challenge and play along.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It worked perfectly!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this is brilliant Vicki! I love your sky and perfect for the challenge!

MortiCraft said...

A sleigh definitely works (I had the same idea!). Love you card. X

Donna Scholz said...

Vicki, I love the way you have the strand of stars adding magic to the Santa silhouette! Just makes me want to start counting down the days till Christmas!!! -Donna