Friday, November 25, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #660 - Photo Inspiration

 
 
I put in the larger photo for you to see more "inspiration".

I used a retired [Altenew?] set to create the ornaments.  I love these fun layered ornaments.

The fern and sentiment are Stampin Up.
 
That's it for me.  Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #660 and show us how you are inspired by the photo! BTW, we will be taking December off and returning January 2023.  We will be changing things up so be sure to check it out in January!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

16 comments:

Leslie said...

Beautiful! The jingle bells are perfect!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... what fabulous bells! Love em! Thank you so much for the invitation to this team... I am loving it. Wishing a wonderful holiday!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous card and I love those silver bells! The touches of shinny foil strips at the top and bottom make it so classy!

Lisa Elton said...

Your jingle bells rock! Great card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your gorgeous card!

Lisa Kind said...

Love the bells! Pretty card. Happy Holidays!

cm said...

Oh, those jingle bells! Gorgeous!
hugs~c

Carol said...

Those are really cool bells!!! I like your layout a lot too!!!

Karren said...

The silver bells are fabulous as is your whole card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love those silver bell ornaments.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Vicki! Love those silver bell ornaments.

Bobby said...

Love the bells, Vicki. Very festive.

Ina G said...

Fabulous Christmas baubles Vicki. Merry Christmas.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful and those gorgeous silver jingle bells are the perfect choice to hang on the pine boughs! Love the polka dot background, too! Merry Christmas!

Nancy said...

I adore those bells!!

Trina P. said...

Adorable card. Fantastic job stamping the layered baubles… layered stamps can be tricky to align. 🤷🏻‍♀️
ps. thank you for making my day with your kind comment on my post today! 💙 …plus you are so talented, hence why you are/have been on so many design teams with your amazing creations!