Saturday, November 5, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #657 - Word Week

I found this such an interesting word.  I bought a fence die from MFT seriously, 10 years ago, and I have NEVER used it!  I am thrilled to finally get to use it!

I am getting back to the mini slimline [Katscrappiness] size - I just love this size card!  It mails beautifully too.  The Hummingbird Die is from Simon Says, and the birthday is a retired stamp.

I also used Taylored Expressions Cloud Stencil Strips, for the clouds.

Your turn - Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #657 and play along!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

11 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful! That fence is awesome with the woodgrain pattern and that hummingbird is gorgeous! Beautiful blended background with the clouds, too.

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous card! That is actually a really nice fence as I like the style and the fact that it's taller than most fence dies too! Your hummingbird looks amazing!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card and perfect for the challenge!

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful hummingbird fluttering around your fence! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful!!

Nancy said...

Very pretty!!

Bobby said...

So glad you could finally use that incredible fence, Vicki. Love your colorful card.

Ina G said...

Love your beautiful hummingbird Vicki. Great background. My fence die I have had for years also lol

cm said...

Beautiful scene here, Vicki! Your woodgrain fence...love it! Talk about a fabulous debut of a long-time-in-the-stash die!
hugs~c

Karren said...

My fence die has been sitting unused in my stash for years too, so I was glad of a reason to use it! This card is fabulous - your hummingbird is just gorgeous. I'm so pleased to be invited to play along this month.

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... adore that hummingbird!