Sunday, November 13, 2022

2022 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 3

It's Day 3 time for the Coffee Lovers Hop
 
 
I started this with the STAMPlorations Circles All Over Texture Plate.  I really love this type of textured background.  I went on the use the STAMPlorations Coffee To Go - Fall and Winter stamp set.

The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Coffee and Mondays.
 
See you tomorrow for Day 4.  Are you playing in this hop?


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with the colorful yellow cup! I no longer blog so I can’t enter any designs but I enjoy the inspiration posted.

Celeste Goff said...

Love the buttery yellows and fabulous detailed background!

Lisa Elton said...

This is my favorite cup so far! Pretty card!

nancy littrell said...

Love your Live on Coffee and Flowers card, Vicki. For me it would be Live on Tea and Flowers:-) TFS Hugs..Nancy

*Vicki* said...

Oh my what a really beautiful cup! Love that sentiment and I agree! :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful bright floral cup creation.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty, love the colors and the fabulous design

Hetty said...

I love the bright cup and great sentiment.

Shelly said...

Simply beautiful, Vicki! Love it!