Friday, October 28, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #656 - Wild Card Week

 Getting ready for the holidays with this fun challenge!

I made this tag a while back [traveling and stuff] so, let's see what did I use... a stencil from the now closed down CAS-ual Fridays, a retired set Simon Says Holiday Banners, another retired Simon Says Poinsettia Border stamp set, and last, my favorite Santa stamp [20 years old!].  Seriously, I do not think I have any current stamps!  But then again, with what I have, they do work!


Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #656 and show us your tag or tags. 


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Great tag! Tags are so fun and nobody seems to make very many of them these days - there needs to be more tag challenges!

Carol said...

Love the blue stenciling in the background! It goes well with vintage Santa!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tag is so beautiful!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... that Santa is definitely a keeper! Just adorable!

baileyrosy.com said...

Fantastic tag love the cutie Santa even if he is 20 years old ! All of your retirees work wonderfully together.

Marie

Nancy said...

You made this while traveling? Way to go!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a lovely tag Vicki. I can see why that Santa would be an old fave, he's a cutie!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you layered this together! Fantastic tag, Vicki!

Bobby said...

I love that you work with what you have, Vicki, and you put this tag together with some wonderful images.

cm said...

How fun is your double tag + poinsettias + Santa tag, Vicki! Festive fabulous!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Love this tag Vicki. Great layout and oh that Santa is the 'best'.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness this tag is SUPER cute with the wee little Santa hanging around the bottom! Beautiful design!