Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Happy Little Stampers September Stencil Challenge

I have to chuckle, I have been so into CAS cards lately that I thought I'd go out-of-the-box with today's card..  Well, that said, this is way to busy for me, but it is what it is and I'm going with it.

I started with a retired CAS-ual Fridays stencil (Modern Petals), sponging on some ink, cut a big circle, sponged on ink on the edges for dimension, and adhered it to the base with some dimension tape.  On a separate panel, I used a different stencil and stamped the image and sentiment from Gina K's Wild Blossoms.

Final step, I added some bling.

Your turn!  Come on over to the Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge and play along!  It's always anything goes, and lasts all month.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the wildflower silhouette and the lovely colors! Sometimes we're our own worst critic, this isn't bad at all Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous with all the layers and beautiful colors!

*Vicki* said...

And it looks like you literally went out of the box on this one! Absolutely gorgeous design with the circle and square panel over top! Love that stenciled brilliant blue background too!!