Friday, July 22, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #642 - Photo Week

I really like this photo!  But then again, I like green.

I started with a dot stenciled background [from the pillow], and then used my new stickers of foliage.  I am in love with the these stickers - the detail is stunning!

Lastly, I added the embossed hb sentiment strip.  Yep, I did it myself rather then using a pre-printed sentiment.

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to JUGS Challenge #642 and play along!  This is an easy photo to be inspired from~

ps - what do you think of my new watermark for this team?  I do think it's fun!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

9 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... the polka dots were the perfect add!

Carol said...

Pretty colors and design! Great take on the photo!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a beautiful shade of green for the dotted background. It shows off the sticker perfectly. Another great card design!

*Vicki* said...

This is so pretty Vicki! I have such a hard time with photo challenges and thankful to see the other inspiration with it first! Those greenery petals look amazing on your design!

Nancy said...

Nailed it! That's all! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Loving the polka dot background and fresh ferns! Pretty card, Vicki!

Bobby said...

I love the polka dotted background, Vicki, and I can see why you love the stickers. They're beautiful.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love that soft, polka dot background and your amazing foliage stickers arranged to perfection!

Ina G said...

What a very cleverly thought out CAS layout Vicki. Came together perfectly. Love our new watermark - a big thank you for taking time to create them for us.