Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Global Design - Simon Says - Lawn Fawn Challenges

Once again, I took some creative time to play in a few challenges.

I'm starting with Global Design Project #352 - CASE the Designer.  The card to be CASED was right up my alley!  I do love graphic cards.

I used some Penny Black Triangle Dies and Waffle Flower Nesting Hexagon Dies for the shapes,

and a sentiment from an older Technique Tuesday stamp set. Do I love this card?  You betcha!



Because I really did like this card, I went ahead and made another one with the left over insides of the dies.  This is just a freebie, no challenge.

The sentiment strip is from Simon Says.  Not sure about the die - unbranded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went on to play in the Simon Says Monday Challenge; Let's Go On Vacation, and the never-before-played-in [by me] Lawn Fawn Challenge #129; Fun with Food

I used the adorable Lawn Fawn set Happy Summer [with matching dies].  These little ants are so cute!  They totally make me smile, and I'm thinking they are having fun with the watermelon too.


That's all for today.  I'll be back tomorrow for a couple of more challenges.  

Meanwhile, thanks challenges for today, I had fun!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Great cards! Love the simple designs... less is more! ;)

Lisa Elton said...

These are all fantastic! You do graphic cards so well. Love what you made with the leftovers!

*Vicki* said...

Really loving the geometric shapes on the top card along with the colors! The second is so pretty and delicate and the little marching ants grabbing the watermelon is adorable!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are so cool and I particularly liked the ant’s marching towards the watermelon!

Gab said...

Really fun cards