Friday, July 1, 2022

CAS-ual Fridays Day



Oh okay - excuse me, but what the heck happened to June?  Poof - we are 6 months into the year.  I can't believe this is July 1st - absolutely crazy!
 
Okay, my shock is over, and I need to share my card  with you all.  It's one of those cards that you really don't want to have to make, but you do it anyway.  At least I do.  I am all about pet sympathy cards.

I used the Rainbow Bridge stamp set.  This set really is cute - tiny paw prints, great mixed font sentiments, and of course the appropriate heart!
 

The added hearts are from the Heart Note Dies.  [I just cut them a little different].  I do love getting  multiple uses out of products. 😀

That's it for today.  I hope you enjoyed my clean and simple pet sympathy card!  See you in a couple of weeks with another CFS Day~


 



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.Thanks for your support!

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely precious with all of those tiny little paw prints! These are such difficult cards to make indeed, but it's great to have one on hand! P.S. YES...WTH happened to June?!! LOL

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design with the hearts.

Lisa Elton said...

A cute cared for a sad occasion. The paw print is perfect!

Leslie said...

Love this! I agree that nobody actually wants to make sympathy cards but I commend you for wanting to send them. This is beautiful.