Saturday, June 11, 2022

Addicted to CAS Challenge #222

It's My choice for this challenge!
 
I'm not sure what I enjoy more, stripes, dots or, stripes & dots.  Since the last ATCAS challenge was stripes, I went with dots.  

I have found [what I think] is once of the most amazing CAS designers; Shayne Eddie.  At first, I thought he was female [avatars can be so dis-leading], I soon got corrected.  That said, his cards are amazing!  I have copied his "style" of layout - it works beautifully for CAS cards!

See what I mean?  All that luscious white with so more interest in the focal portion.  I can't get over how much I adore this style!  

I used many of my [very] old dies from my stash, along with a SS Sentiment Strip. I also used my
Scor-Buddy for the embossed lines on the panel.

Your turn.  I hope you play along!  I can't wait to see all the dots in the gallery over at the Addicted to CAS Challenge #222.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love CAS, and wow, this is an awesome card! I haven't heard of him but will check out his work for sure!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and wonderful colors!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is lovely Vicki! I love a group of layered images in a small area surrounded by white space - to me it's the perfect combination of detail and CAS! Vicky x

Lisa Elton said...

Wowee I LOVE this one, Vicki!! CUTE!!

Helen said...

The layers on this card are so beautifully crafted This card is a true classic. tfs-stay well.