Tuesday, April 5, 2022

STAMPlorations Inspiration #363

It's Tuesday, and that is STAMPlorations inspiration day. Have you ever checked out the store?  Sheri is so good at setting up easy [and cheap] subscriptions, and just an array of products offered. Don't forget, you can also use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase! Win-win all over the place.

For my card today, I started with the Patches Stencil and some inks.  Once stenciled, I sponged an all over ink to cover the bright white.

I went on to stamp the images from Just Because, and colored those with colored pencils.

That's it for today.  For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what my teamies have made.  Meanwhile, don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $15 gift code prize.

Here is yet another special for you!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous spring colors! This is pretty, Vicki!

Leslie said...

That's an awesome stenciled background! Great card! Not sure why Follow It isn't sending me all notifications of your posts but I decided just to look directly on your blog and comment so I don't miss any. They've probably disabled my account again. Sadly they are one of the crappiest 'Follow' apps out there.