Wednesday, March 2, 2022

STAMPlorations Special Release - Introducing Chris Dring Designs

We are having a special release with a new Designer, Chris Dring Designs! This girl is known for her snark, and her fun stamps sets are snarky!  They made me laugh, and made for some fun cards~

I went ahead and made a set of cards using a couple of the comments from the Hot Mess Stamp Set, along with the new Fashionistas ATC's [Tomorrow I will show you the completed card set using the 2nd sentiment stamp set Chris created.]

I left the ATC image in the black and white colors, grabbed a panel from my stash and cut it with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Die.  [I just cut a circle from behind the atc for the stamped sentiment.] The stacked tea cups are from Coffee Happy Stamp Set.

-------------------------------------------------

I TOTALLY LOVED THIS SENTIMENT!  It cracks me up every time I read it!  Again, I left the ATC black & white, only this time I mounted it on a [taped off] water colored panel [from my stash].  The sentiments work so perfectly for a sentiment strip.  This is my favorite from today's cards. 😀

That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the rest of the DT's cards, along with their blog links for commenting.  There will be 1 winner announced on March 10th and they win their choice of one of Chris's New Stamp sets.  Yes, you can also use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase.  I'll be back tomorrow with Day 2 of this release.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

11 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Holy Wow Vicki!! These are AMAZEBALLS!! LOVE everything about them! Thank you so much for showcasing my stamps so brilliantly! Hugs!

ionabunny said...

Fabulous sentiments and awesome cards. HUgz

Christine said...

Adore the sentiment about mood swings. So clever. Your cards are wonderful! I like the bright colors with the fun vintage sketches!

Leslie said...

Ahahaha, these are great! You are such an enabler... will probably have to shopping. Again. :D

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love these sentiments! GREAT DESIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You rocked these, wow they're amazing!!

VanessaB said...

These are fabulous and funny!! ❤😁❤

sharon g said...

I love the juxtaposition of the retro ladies and the snarky sentiments. They are PERFECT for each other!

Lucy E. said...

These are great cards! The sentiments are very funny and go well with the retro people!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh these are so fun! I really need to check these out!! I do love me a good snark! Nicely done!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love these ladies! Great snark!