Tuesday, March 29, 2022

STAMPlorations Inspiration #362

It's Tuesday, and that means another fun day using STAMPlorations products.  Today, I am also entering this set of ATC's to [my favorite] challenge - A Tiny Craft (ATC) #7; masculine.  When I saw the topic, I knew I wanted to make a set of ATC's for my husband's son and wife.  They are planning a 4 month motorcycle trip across the country.  East coast all the way up to Purdue, Alaska!  18,000+ mile road trip.  To say I am impressed is an understatement!  They each have their own bikes and helmets with communication built in to "talk" to one another.  I can't even imagine this adventure they are going to enjoy!

That said, I had to use the Born To Roam stamp set.  It has the most perfect sentiments and images for this small gift I'm giving them. 

I started by grabbing some stashed inked panels and cut them to the 3.5 x 2.5 ATC size. I stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder.

I stamped the sentiments on black card stock, and embossed with white embossing powder.  This is just a challenge for me!  [No matter how much pouncing I do with my embossing bag, I still get tiny white everywhere! Just sayin...]  As you can tell, I kept these ATC's very simple.  I know dil will be journaling the trip, so I hope she can use these as a bookmark maybe?  Who knows.  I just do know that these are the perfect ATC's for them!


 

If you want more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what the teamies have made. Meanwhile, don't forget to leave a comment for the $15 monthly prize code.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow! That sounds like an amazing and adventurous road trip for sure! How nice of this little gift to give them for their travels! I love these and the wonderful backgrounds!! The sentiments are perfect!

Leslie said...

OMGosh, that bike trip sounds so amazing! Oh, to be young again! ;) You know how much I love ATCs, and your set is fantastic! Love the backgrounds!

Lisa Elton said...

Now THAT sounds like an adventure! They're going to love these amazing little works of art!

Lucy E. said...

Wow-These ATC’s are so cool! Love those backgrounds!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning ATCs - love the images and the brilliant backgrounds, Jo x

Donna said...

WOW WOW WOW - now THAT sounds like an exciting road trip!
How awesome!!
These ATC's are perfect for them - I love the colours and the sentiments!
Thanks so much for playing along with the masculine challenge with the A Tiny Craft {ATC} team!

~*~Donna~*~