Friday, March 4, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #622 - Word Week

The green day is coming up...
 
While I didn't actually use the word, I did make a St Patrick's Day Card.  Since its the "lucky" day, it will work.
 
This Large Gnome Die is one of my best purchases!  He comes in handy for so many occasions :).  I think he works in green for the day too.


That's it for me.  Pop on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge #622 and play along!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Sweet card but really love the letters! Creative job!

Julia Aston said...

A wonderful gnome elf - love the bright green, the doodled edging and fun sentiment!

*Vicki* said...

I love that gnome die and he looks too cute with the St.Patrick's Day theme!

Celeste Goff said...

Love that sweet little gnome and the great hand drawn frame you created around the outer edge of your card!

Lisa Elton said...

He's looking pretty sharp all decked out in his St. Paddy's day attire! Cute card, Vicki!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how you made him an Irish gnome and very cool love sentiment! The framing looks great on this cool card!

Bobby said...

I guess I'd better rethink my gnome. He looks great in green as a symbol of good luck, Vicki.

JoAnn said...

Your gnome is so cute and I love the way you did the letters in the sentiment. Great card.

Ina G said...

A gnome looks good in any colour. He is very irish here. Love the fun sentiment and doodles.