Friday, February 18, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #520 - Color Week

This is a color combo that I LOVE!
 
I instantly thought of inks!  The blending, [and a little added gold foil], came together beautifully!
 
To not take away the inked panel, I white embossed a flower from [retired] Hero Art's Blossom Art, on vellum.

There really is brown in here... I promise :).  Loved this mini slimline!
 
Come on over to JUGS and show us how you use the colors!  I can't wait to see the gallery this week.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Popping in to say that I love the vibrancy of the alcohol inks and a fabulous idea to just pop the pretty flowers on using vellum, as not to detract from that stunning background x.

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... love the alcohol ink background! I so need more practice at this technique. The vellum embossed flowers are the perfect addition!

Nancy said...

This is such a pretty background and I love the vellum florals! A pretty Birthday card that anyone would love to receive!

Darnell said...

This blew me away in the JUGS team gallery, Vicki! It's really sensational! Hugs, Darnell

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous use of these colors! That background with the touches of gold is gorgeous and I love your big, embossed vellum blooms!

Bobby said...

You got fabulous results with the alcohol ink, Vicki. Beautiful card!

Lisa Elton said...

Those vellum blooms are the icing on your incredible background! Marvelous card, Vicki!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous bold and bright background Vicki. Love it and those fabulous vellum flowers.

Lisa Kind said...

Love that inked background and those flowers look fabulous on it!

cm said...

Your ink blended background is stunning! The vellum flowers are a lovely addition! Way to rock the colour challenge!
hugs~c