Tuesday, February 22, 2022

CAS-ual Fridays Day


 
This month, I have 3 CFS days!  Aren't you all so lucky... :)  By the way, Happy 22222 Day also!

I seem to be making no red Valentine's Day colored cards this year.  Worked for me.

[Well, with the exception of a glittered heart]  I started by making an inked panel and adding some gold foil.

Using the Heart Notes Die, I cut out the image, and then using the Love Notes Stamp set, I picked a sentiment, white embossed it, and added a strip.  Once again, an easy card, but I will tell you, my husband did love it! 

See you next month for another CAS-ual Fridays Day on my blog.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You do make the best backgrounds! Love the addition of the gold in this one. Fantastic card, Vicki!

Leslie said...

Beautiful card! Valentines don't have to be red! This is great!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my that background is just brilliant!! Beautifully done with the foil!