Tuesday, November 9, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration #342

It's time again for my STAMPlorations post.  Like I said last week, I'm am in Christmas card mode.

For this card, I used one of my favorite sets, Layered Lights.  I like that you can use the off solid stamp image to fill in the color, or just use any coloring medium, to hand color.  Nice to have options.

The sentiment is also included in this set.

That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, don't forget to leave your comment for the monthly drawn prize.







Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love those pretty light bulbs and this set is a great one for making quick and easy cards. Great color choices for the bulbs too. I might have to get my set of stamps like this out again for cards next year.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the big old fashioned lights! This is fun and festive!

Leslie said...

Love it! I actually have this set and the layered mistletoe set out on my desk! I think I own all the layered sets... I love them too! So whimsical and fun! Your card is awesome!

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous! I love the colors for your layered lights! Great Christmas card to mail out!