Sunday, November 21, 2021

Couple of Challenges

I took some time to play in a couple of challenges; A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge #4 - We Remember; Poppies and Peace On Earth Christmas #4 - a gorgeous mood board.

Let's start with A Tiny Craft;

I had a great time coloring in this image!  I have had this set from Technique Tuesday Budding Poppies for, well, I have no idea!  I never use it, but I really like it!  The plus, it worked perfectly on my ATC.

I also [first time] used a sentiment from Technique Tuesday My Hero. [No longer available]  Appropriate for this challenge [we remember] also.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge card.

 

Once again, I have had this die for years, and once again, the company is out of business.  That doesn't stop me from using it though [like every Christmas!].  I used a Simon Says Reverse Sentiment and some pretty gems from Kat Scrappiness.

I love being inspired by mood boards!
 

Thanks Challenges!  As usual I had fun~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I do love those pretty red poppies and the way you've framed them! Now about those snazzy ornaments ~ wow!

Lia said...

A very festive christmascards with the shimmering baulbs!
Lia DT POE

Diane said...

Both cards are stunning, the ornaments are absolutely beautiful, what a fabulous die!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace on Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Those poppies are so bold and gorgeous! Love these pretty sparkle baubles too!!

Darlene said...

OH WOW Vic ... these ornaments are GORGEOUS! (love the flowers on your first card too ... beautiful!) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie said...

Both projects are absolutely gorgeous! You know I love me some ATCs and that one with the poppies is amazing! And those shiny ornaments are so darn pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards and I especially like the ornament one. I think I have that same die set. It is a favorite of mine too!

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful Poppy ATC, gorgeous colouring and I love the doodling around the card, fab. job. Thanks for joining us at A Tiny Craft ATC Challenge for We Remember.

Donna said...

Gorgeous projects Vicki!
Thanks for playing along with the We Remember challenge with us at A Tiny Craft (ATC).