Wednesday, November 17, 2021

2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Day 6


I'm on to Day 6 of the 2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.  Are you playing in this hop?  I just enjoy making coffee cards, so I play every time this hop runs.

Today I just made a card - no Sponsor.  I used the fun mittens die from Paper Sweeties, Stitched Tags #2, an Outlined Christmas Tree die from Simon Says [not available], a fern punch [from so many years ago....], and a snowflake die I purchased through Ebay, again, many years ago.

For the mittens, I used some coffee digital paper I had in my stash.  [I really do need to save the name of the company when I save digi paper.  SBT.]  The sentiment from Hero Arts Holiday Sayings worked perfectly with the fun mittens.


That's it for today's card.  Off to see what other stampers have created over at the gallery.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering with the mittens and other elements!

Lisa Elton said...

Layered in prettiness! The plum colored mittens are fun!

Leslie said...

Another very cool coffee card! Love it!

*Vicki* said...

Love these layered elements on your design Vicki!

~amy~ said...

So fun, love the digi paper!