Friday, October 22, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #607 - Photo Inspiration Week

This photo is so fun!  I was inspired 😀

Obviously, the colors and the clouds rather talked to me.  I really love making clouds and the hot air balloon went perfectly!  [retired stamp set].  I also love the font of the congrats - I just don't know who's it is.  Sheesh.

I really love this color combo - not one I have ever used before.

Your turn!  How does the photo inspired you?  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge #607 and upload your card.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

13 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Vicki...loving your sky! Great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card of congratulations for an achievement well done!

Macimbalo said...

Wow, such a vivid background and design! Love it!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like the color of your sky! What a warm and wonderful card!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card and the sky looks fab!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow beautiful take on the photo with these colors! LOVE that sky!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That sky is amazing and I love how you shaded the clouds! That is one awesome hot air balloon! Great inspired card!

Bobby said...

Why have I never made clouds when I use that hot air balloon? They look fabulous in the color you chose, Vicki, and so does the balloon.

cm said...

Such a pretty balloon and that sky...swoon! Wonderful take on the photo!
hugs~c

Nora Noll said...

What a fabulous card!! I love how you used that balloon and the orange sky is fantastic!!

Ina G said...

Fantabulous Vicki. Love the deep colours.

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! Those orange clouds are amazing! This is such a cool card!

Cécile RIBON said...

What fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Vicki! I just love this awesome flowery balloon. And this orange sky is gorgeous!