Wednesday, October 20, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's CAS-ual Fridays Day here on the ole blog [over on the CFS blog too]. Did you know that CAS-ual Fridays has been around for 9 years!  [That is so awesome in this industry 😀.]  I have had the pleasure of creating for CFS since March 2016!  5+ years.  I like that too.  In honor, today I made a birthday card.

I used the [so fun] Pop Clink Fizz stamp set for the background --[I really love these glasses], and used a sentiment from [my favorite] Shenanigans.  [Totally love the mixed font in this set]

To add a pop of color and some fun, I used the balloon die from Bunny Dies. I added some Glossy Accent to make the balloons shiny, and some black thread for the balloon strings.

I have a few birthdays this month, so this will be going to someone -- girl or guy, this card works! 
 
If you want, you can use my code below to save 15% off your purchase! 
 


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Holy cow Vicki! I had no idea you've been on the team that long! HUGE CONGRATS and awesome inspiration!

Leslie said...

Love this! Awesome milestone for CFS and for you! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful celebration card design!

R's Rue said...

Love this.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lisa Elton said...

You've been an amazing member of this DT, Vicki! Just look at today's card, it's a perfect example of your marvelous creativity!