Friday, October 15, 2021

A Few Challenges

Well I'm bummed - I really wanted to play in all the A Tiny Craft Challenges, but I missed last challenge [#2].  After I spent a ridiculously amount of time making this 1 ATC, I realized it was the wrong number challenge. Good grief. That said, you get to see both of what I made, and I was able to still use it - in another challenge.  So yay.

I'll start with Challenge #3 [since that is the correct one] - Halloween

I [obviously] made a coin for this challenge.  I thought it was perfect with the fun google eyes.  I started with an inked panel I had made earlier this week, and using a few images from [my only Halloween stamp set] Memory Box Halloween Sideshow, and matching dies, I stamped and die cut for the coin.

I am also entering this into the Dies R Us Challenge #179 - anything goes as long as you use at least 1 die from Dies R Us - the spidey works ;)

==========================================

Now, again, because I spent like 2 hours [really?!] I wanted to show you the challenge I missed, ATC challenge #2 - Autumn.

I love the colors on this ATC - but looking at it close, [and in real life], I really want to get some Distress Glaze.  To brighten this up would really upgrade it.  I don't have any, so I'm showing these anyway.

I used the Trendy Feathers from STAMPlorations - [sold out unfortunately], the HB is from Simon Says Happy 3x4.  Since I did use SS, I will enter this into their Wednesday Challenge - not a card.

Okay, I had fun.  I hope you have a crafty week end!
  Thanks challenges~

Here are a few links to make inked panels - I purchased 24 alcohol inks for $20!  My review - excellent!  [The price is totally amazing].  I also used this paper rather then the expensive Yupo paper.  Again, excellent!  2 purchases worth sharing to you. Not affiliated either - just awesome products if you enjoy making alcohol inked panels.  I did get my Deco Gold Foil from Simon Says.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome cards, Vicki! Those eyes are the best!

Leslie said...

Bummer you missed a challenge but both of your ATCs are amazing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are so beautiful and well designed. I am so sorry you missed the challenges. I know I have done that in the past as well and it is a let down for sure.

Helen said...

Gorgeous ATC's! LOVE the colours in the coin and that Birthday ATC... LOVE it!!!

Donna said...

Super spooky ATC and a beautiful Birthday ATC (love the colours).
Thanks for celebrating Halloween with the A Tiny Craft (ATC) design team!