Monday, September 6, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Day

It's time for my CAS-ual Friday's day here on my blog [and over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog].  Today you get a dual treat - 2 cards.  I'll explain why later on.

I started with the Bubbly Stencil and a full card panel.  When I went to stamp the sentiment, I forgot to reposition the panel [in my MISTI] yeah, that didn't line up.  So, I cut out the "bad" part and used the good in a split layout and this time, I remembered to reposition the card base. WA LA - finished after I added a couple of Heart Note Dies.

Before I had made the previous card, I went on to make this 2nd one. [That was before I decided to save that first panel ;)]

Once again, I started with the Bubbly Stencil and sponged on 3 oxide ink colors.  Using the champagne glass from the Pop Fizz Click stamp set [with matching dies], I cut and stamped the shape on vellum.

I adhered the glass to the card panel, and then stamped and embossed the sentiment from Shenanigans stamp set.

My final step was to add a few sequins, and this 2nd card is complete.

I hope you enjoyed your dual treat today.  I did use affiliated links [at no additional cost to you] in this post. [Just FYI].  See you in a couple of weeks with my 2nd post of the month.

Oh right!  Don't forget to use my code [below] to save 15% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are both so gorgeous! Wonderful designs.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the polka dotty backgrounds, these are terrific!