Tuesday, September 7, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #333

For the month of September, for my inspiration posts, I will be featuring  a few of the new Paper Goods .  You can see and read all about the different offers for this fabulous product STAMPlorations has HERE.

Today I am featuring Ephemera Blue Blooms ATC.  I absolutely love the blue in these ATC's.


Here is what I made to inspire you;

A basic card using a stashed flipped Starbucks sleeve for a textured background, and a sentiment from the Feathery stamp set.

For my 2nd sample, I used one of the stickers from Birthday Word Art, and cut it out with Bracket Labels Dies.


I colored the wine glass with a colored pencil.

Lastly, I made your typical ATC's.  I do love making this "mini cards"  - they are just fun.

I used a few items to create these; Feathery stamp set, Feathery Coordinating Dies, Perched Bird Die, and [my favorite] Flutter Zen 1 Layering Die.

All the sentiments are from Feathery.

As stated, all month I will be featuring this product [using a few different sets].  These are also available as a monthly subscription!  Read about that HERE.  I do have to say that Shery's subscription offers are pretty awesome and have a great savings!  You can also save 20% off your purchase by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.

That's it for today from me.  For more inspiration you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I have many of these products and I love seeing how you used them. Gorgeous cards and projects!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, there's so much pretty happening here!

Leslie said...

These are all fantastic! Of course, I'm partial to the ATCs and yours are sooo cool!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! These are all really stunning!! The colors are awesome!