Tuesday, August 10, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #329

It's Tuesday again, and that means its STAMPlorations Inspiration time!

I went with another very colorful card, and used a lot of products too!

I started by stamping images from Art Marks 3 in multiple colors.  Then, using the flower images from Sweet & Sassy Mom, I stamped with black ink.

I cut out a frame using the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Die, and finally, the sentiment is from Sweet Kindness.

That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what the teamies have created.  Don't forget to leave that comment for the monthly random drawing, and, you can save 20% off your purchase by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this! The frame looks great with the background peeking out from behind it! Great design!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super gorgeous and a great design with such cheery colors. It makes one feel happy!

Lisa Elton said...

Bright, happy and full of fabulousness!