Friday, August 6, 2021

Happy Little Stampers August Stencil Challenge

 
When I saw this Altenew stamp set, it called to me!  I decided to use it for today's stencil challenge.
 
I started by clouding up [with a stencil] a card panel, and then cut it down.  [The glasses got lost with the bigger panel]

So, the glasses from Altenew Spectacular Adventures is what I recently received.  I just think these are so fun!  It is a great set.

Okay, your turn!  You have all month to join in the challenge, and it is always anything goes.  That makes it really easy!  Hope to see you at the Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge
EDITED: Added this to Darnell's NBUS Challenge #29.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cool image! Fabulous design too. This is a great card!

Darnell said...

This is super fun, Vicki! It's the ultimate card design celebrating summertime! I'd love to have you share it with everyone over at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie said...

LOVE those shades! Awesome card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so fun! I love those sun glasses and the image inside them.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

This is such a fun card. Love the cloud background.

Barb Housner (DT)