Saturday, August 14, 2021

Addicted to CAS Challenge - Fishy

I had to go seriously digging into my older stamps to find anything to do with fishy.  I did persevere!

Gosh I can't begin to guess how long I have had this beach house stamp!  (I love that it works on a slimline card!)  Makes it a CAS card with the base!

Further digging, and  I found the fishing pole in my stash too!  Now, my card works ;)

Your turn.  Come on over to the Addicted to CAS Challenge and play along!



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Love, love, love this! It definitely pays to go digging through old stash, lol! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your wonderful slimline sea side card. Both versions are fantastic!

Barb Ghig said...

Love this beautiful beach scene, Vicki! Your coloring is sheer perfection and I love how you added the fishing pole...so clever! xx

Lisa Elton said...

This is fantastic, love that little beach house!

Jaydee said...

That sentiment is everything - and so true! I love the addition of the fishing pole. fabulous card
jaydee

Fran Wing said...

Hi, Vicki! That fishing pole was the perfect addition to your little seaside scene. The slimline format was a great choice. xoxo Fran