Tuesday, July 27, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #327

It's time again for another day of STAMPlorations inspiration.  Once again for today's card, I used some of the [so fun] ATC card fronts.  I just love these creations.  Shery has even added a new subscription package!  You can read all about it HERE.

This time, I used 4 of the cards [from Watercolor ATC Journaling Cards, cut them a little smaller to fit the card panel, and then I adhered that onto a pink card panel for framing.

I used the stunning Flutter Zen 1 Layering Dies butterfly.  I just love this guy!  This can be used in so many different ways - gotta love a versatile product.

That's it for me today.  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and see what my Teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave your comment for the monthly $15 prize code, and if you want, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save 20% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful!

mamawcindy said...

Beautiful card. Love that butterfly.

Lisa Elton said...

This is incredible, Vicki! The colors are marvelous!

Leslie said...

Great card with these ATCs! Love the colors! My first Paper Goods showcase for Shery will go live in a few hours - scored another DT gig and have been having a blast creating with all her new Paper Goods products! ;)