Tuesday, July 20, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #326

Hey all - I am back today with another inspiration card for STAMPlorations.  I saw something on Pinterest, and I kinda loved it, so I made one for me.

I used the the Faces: Chic stencil.  [Shery has lots of these types of face cool stencils]

I colored her with Copics, and added some stash gems as her necklace.  Yep, this will work for my journal as a bookmark.

For more prettiness, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave your comment for the monthly $15 prize code [randomly drawn].Also, don't forget, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you save save 20% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Andre M. said...

Your bookmark is so exquisite!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful bookmark. Classy lady image too.

Leslie said...

Wow, this is really nice! I must look at some more stencils, lol! You are such an enabler! Bahahaha!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the bling you've added to your fancy lady! This is lovely!

shirley-bee said...

Wow! Love it!