Tuesday, June 8, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration #321

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration here on the ole blog.  Today I am using products sold by STAMPlorations that make card making a piece of cake!  There are times when I need a card quickly, and ta da, these are some awesome go-to products for those times.

I used the new Watercolor ATC Journaling Cards I seriously am loving these tools!  It is just so convenient to adhere an already-done panel to a card base, right?! ;)

I also used the Coffee Heaven Clear Stickers, and using the After Coffee Stamp Set, I stamped, embossed and fussy cut out the cup.

For more inspiration, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize, and also if interested, use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Very cool card, Vicki! Shery rocks with her inventory... I don't have a product of hers that I don't absolutely love!

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the polka dot mug! Cute card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Using those little panels works great. Love your card.

JenniferE said...

Love it!!