Sunday, April 25, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays April Release - Day 3

 We are on to Day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays April Release.

Today we are featuring another fun set; Thanks Duo.  Onced again, this set comes with matching dies!  I just love that!


Just a lovely thank you card.  I had so much fun coloring the fun flowers from Flowery Duo with my Copics.
 


For my 2nd card I went with colorful use of the die cut Thanks.
 
 

The added sentiment makes me just laugh!

That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog for more inspiration.  Meanwhile, don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 15% off your purchase.

I'll be back tomorrow for the final day.


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

More wonderful card designs. You did a great job using that set.

Leslie said...

These cards are great! Another set I'd love to add to my stash!