Tuesday, March 30, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #313

 Another month over!  This is the final March inspiration for STAMPlorations.  Boy the months sure are flyin!

For my card today, I tried a technique from Jennifer McGuire; Gel Press with Dye Inks.  She always has such amazing end results - me?  I struggle.  That said, I do have to say I was happy with my 3rd try at this technique. 😀

I used the stamp set Sweetly.  [I do adore floral images], along with a sentiment from the same set.

That's it for me.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave your comment for the monthly $15 gift code prize [drawn randomly from all comment left].  Don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 20% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful way to use that stamp.

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card, Vicki!

Leslie said...

This is so pretty! Love the purple and the different color variations in the sequins!