Tuesday, February 9, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #306

It's time for my STAMPlorations Inspiration.  Today I made a mini slimline card.  I like these minis a lot.


I started by finding a sketch I liked.  [I have a bunch save over on my BFF Pinterest].  I then cut the mini slimline base 7" by 3".  I used the Sweet Kindness stamp set for the flower arrangement [colored it with Copics], along with a sentiment from the same set.

These mini slimlines are just fun cards!



For more inspiration, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what the team has designed.  Meanwhile, don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $15 random drawn gift code.



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful slimline card with all the layers and the pretty colored floral design.

Vicky Hayes said...

Those layers really work on your slimline card Vicki. Love the floral swag and that sweet sentiment. Really like that stamp set too - I've always loved a set with lots of very different images :)
Vicky x

Becky said...

Gorgeous slim line card.

Lisa Elton said...

The polka dots, the flowers, your design all add up to fabulous!

Leslie said...

Love this! The flowers are fabulous and look great with the polka dots!