Monday, February 15, 2021

Playing in a few Challenges

I have gotten myself caught up through the month.  That gives me time to play along in a couple of challenges.  

I am starting with AAA Cards #183 Challenge.  One corner, with an option of a scene.  I semi got a scene.

When I thought of the corner, I thought of a triangle too.  Starting with that, I just built layers over the top.  Hopefully this works with this challenge. 😀

I used some Verve, along with some Hero Arts.  Love that font, love the images, love the card. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my 2nd challenge today I was totally inspired by the Inspired By Challenge #161.  I thought of the [retired] dies from CAS-ual Friday.  Talk about the perfect image :)

I do love this jar from Hero Arts.  I think it worked perfectly for my inspired vase, and of course the perfect die from CFS.


 

Okay, that's it for my playing today.  Thanks Challenges I had fun as usual!  Now off to get some housework completed~



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You do have a scene, Vicki and what a pretty little one it is! Now let's talk about your card for IB... wowee, it's extra special! I'm crushing on those darling jar fillers. Thanks for adding this to our gallery!

Jane said...

Such vibrant contrasting colours, so striking! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Leslie said...

Your cards are gorgeous, as always! Love the florals on both! And thanks for the heads-up about the Inspired By Challenge - didn't know about that one!

Danni Reid said...

Both cards are so beautiful! I like your design of your first card against the blue and your second card with the mason jar and fillers is absolutely perfect for the challenge. Your delicate fillers are so pretty wow! Thank you for inspiring us this week @IB!

Francesca said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Cardsbymaaike said...

Love the vibrant blue, electric blue gorgeous. Thank you for playing at AAA CArds.

I Card Everyone said...

Who needs a pitcher when this darling pink Ball jar works a charm? You've filled it beautifully, too! So lovely, Vicki - thanks for playing along at IB!
=]