Friday, February 12, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #571 - Trend Week

Such a perfect trend for this week's challenge.  This style of card took off like gang busters!

I made a mini slimline card.  The measurements are just a little smaller, 3.5 x 7, for me, much easier to create a card with.  Yeah, the envelope might be big for it, but it works at the going postal rate.

I used these cute bunnies, and the sentiment from Inspired By Stamping Easter Bunnies. [Sorry company is out of business]


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

What a cute card! I love those bunnies and the fun spring colors!

Bobby said...

So cute, Vicki. That's the size I make my slim line cards and you can get envelopes to fit. They are called Monarch envelopes, available at many sites.

jenni1st said...

Your bunnies are adorable.

Macimbalo said...

So sweet, love those bunnies and the stripes and dots are perfect backdrop!

Nancy said...

This came out so well Vicki! Such a darling image and colored so well!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, they're so sweet! This is adorable, Vicki!

Maria said...

Oh my goodness what super cute bunnies! Love what you did great job and layout!

Leslie said...

This card is the cutest! Love the background paper and panel - and those bunnies are super adorable! I loved Inspired by Stamping (have a bunch of her stamps) and was so sad to see her go out of business.

Ina G said...

So cute and adorable. Love the bold colours. I love the smaller size slimline size too.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow, Vicki! What a cute Easter card! These bunnies are adorable. Great coloring job and gorgeous lay-out.